Monday 9 February 2015

I bid you welcome

Hello my name is Helen Whapshott and this is my blog about the paranormal, the supernatural and the downright strange. I was born in Aldershot in 1980, and went to all three of Cove schools. I started my working life as a catering assistant in a bakery before deciding that the world of buns and cakes wasn't really for my and went to Farnborough College of Technology where I got my diploma in nursery nursing. I've been a nursery nurse, a teaching assistant in a school for children with special needs, a support worker for people with learning disabilities, a care assistant in a residential home for the elderly, before finally settling down as a health care assistant in a local hospital. I also do bank work (which means I fill in shifts) at a children's hospice in surrey. I have five wonderful nephews a lovely niece, two very patient parents and a brother and sister who are incredibly understanding. I've always had a love of being read to when I was a child and when I grew up I found that reading by myself was also very enjoyable, and my shelves at home cover a wide range of interest. I also enjoy creative writing my first ever hit was at infant school which was 'How The Kangaroo Got It's Hop' unfortunately I was away with the mumps so I missed the hype. I've moved away from kangaroos and have published The Glow a book about a young girl who can see ghosts and spirits. I hope you enjoy this blog and as Bram Stoker's Dracula says 'come freely.Go safely and leave something of the happiness that you bring
.Ms Helen Whapshott

No comments:

Post a Comment